Are you in pain? Does you back hurt or your joints ache?
I’m Gary. I’m here to help you find your way to movement without pain so you can carry on enjoying your life. As a McTimoney Chiropractor I give gentle treatments that benefit the whole body. I’m based here at Hits the Spot Natural Health and Back Care Centre in Corse near Newent, Gloucester, Ledbury and Tewkesbury.
- Do you enjoy gardening, walking, playing golf or horse riding?
- Are you finding it hard to do the things you love?
- You know exercise is good for you but it’s becoming painful?
- Are you worried that it will get even more difficult to do what you really want to do?
We all live busy lives, sometimes the pressure and strains can have a negative effect on our body. How we sit and how we move can cause imbalance and pain. Pain is a way of your body telling you that something needs to change. Poor posture and movement patterns are usually a long time in the making, the McTimoney technique will gently rebalance your body.
I experienced chiropractic after injuring my back in the early 1990’s in an accident. From that one treatment it created a dream of becoming a chiropractor and helping people in pain. This ambition never left me, which I fulfilled 25 years later. I continue to have chiropractic care, because it helps me to maintain a better quality of health and wellbeing.
I love the gentle chiropractic adjustments which can rapidly relax muscles, improve alignment and increase mobility. No matter what your age, or the intensity and length of your problem, chiropractic could benefit you.
I am registered with the General Chiropractic Council.
Qualifications and Training
- McChiro McTimoney Chiropractic
- Neuro Muscular Reeducation (Shoulders)
- Soft Tissue Release
- NLP Diploma
- First Aid in the Workplace
- BA (HONS) Graphic Information Design